- If you feel that you’re not belong to them, be happy because you belong to the family of JESUS ♥
- Before you become a refined true Christian, you must put away your old natures. It’s not that easy as 123. It is step by step, one at a time.
- if you experience some sufferings, it means that you are a stranger here on earth; pilgrims.
- We are the light bearers.
- Being the light, we’re obligated to share God’s amazing works, promises to them.
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV.
Are you giving thanks in every circumstance? This might seem like a stretch at first, especially when you are going through a season of difficulty. But notice today’s verse doesn’t say to give thanks “for” everything, it says give thanks “in” everything. In other words, no matter what’s going on, find something to be thankful for. Don’t just focus on what’s wrong in your life; focus on what God will do in your life.
When you are thankful, it opens the door for God to move on your behalf. That’s why it says “this is God’s will for you.” He wants you to be close to Him to receive His strength and power by giving thanks. That’s why we should always have the attitude that says, “God, in spite of what’s happened, I choose to be grateful. I may be sick, but Father, thank You for being my healer. Thank you for giving me great friends and family.” Or, “I may be struggling in my marriage, but God, thank You for being my restorer. Thank You for giving me another sunrise.” As you give thanks in everything, you will see God’s hand move mightily on your behalf, and you’ll come out of that difficulty better, stronger and wiser than before.
Welcome to the new Forge tagline.
so are you still forever alone?
Let GO, LET God. :))
God is shifting things in your favor. He can cause opportunity to find you. He has unexpected blessings waiting for you. — Joel Osteen (via mitziehph)
What matters most is not how we may feel about ourselves, but what we believe about our value & significance. — Victoria Osteen :)